Check IPTV links with the best software and free tools
Checking IPTV connections and making sure they are working or not, is an important process before they are used to help us gain time and make sure that links work.
IPTV files can be checked through programs that are downloaded to the computer or are checked online by the sites offering this service.
Check IPTV links with IPTV Checker 1.09:
IPTV Checker 1.09 is one of the best programs used to check IPTV URL and IPTV M3U8 links
– It scans a large number of IPTV links at once
– It also checks M3U8 files
– The M3U8 file is allowed to be downloaded after modification
– The program is completely free
– The program distinguishes the links that work in green and the links that do not work in red and also between the – – channels that work and do not work
Check the M3U file by location of the IPTV meter:
We can locate the IPTV meter by checking the M3U file to see which channels are working
We open the M3U file by BLOC-NOTE, copy the channel links and paste them onto the site and press test channels
The site gives us channels that are green and do not work in red
We can only download the channels that work and thus we have eliminated channels that do not work